This item is a Special Order. Please contact your Local Sales Representative for further details.
Comfort, form, and function are the essential building blocks for all HPFi furniture. Nowhere is this more critical than in a healthcare setting. Patient comfort is essential to maximize relaxation and recovery while simultaneously providing caregivers equipment that performs flawlessly. This patient treatment chair from the Hannah Patient Treatment Chairs collection by HPFi is the epitome of patient comfort. This chair includes an adjustable back angle, 4 heavy duty casters, a pull out foot tray, and a Trendelenburg mechanism. This chair is rated for a weight capacity of up to 500 lbs.
- 73'' Depth when reclined flat
- Lay flat mechanism includes Trendelenburg tilt which allows a 3 degree negative pitch from flatbed
- Pull-out foot tray
- Four 3'' twin wheel non-marking swivel casters, rear locking
- Pneumatically controlled back operated by finger pull release located outside right arm facing offers infinite adjustments
- Back release can be located inside or outside of either arm
- Footrest operated by black lever on left arm facing
- Rated to 500lb
- Seat:23.5''W x 20''D x 20''H
Carton Length: 48"
Carton Depth: 37.25"
Carton Height: 36.5"
Product Weight (LBS): 221.00