The Framed Collection is a sleek and modern take on an ordinary club chair. With its sophisticated and clean look, this collection will work great in any waiting area at your executive headquarters or even in the comfort of your living room. With its unique matte black metal frame that outlines the base and arms of the chair, your space will scream originality and comfort!
We’ve all heard the phrase, “Sitting is the new smoking.” Is there actually any truth to this statement? Turns out there is! According to The Heart Foundation, a study documented 800,000 people and their sitting habits. The study found that people who sit the most, compared to people who sit the least, have a greater risk of disease and death. Now that’s heavy. With more and more people working from home since the pandemic, our sit time has only increased over the last year. So what’s the solution to warding off any negative side effects from sitting too long, you may ask? Here are a few tips to improve your health during the work day:
1. Remember to Stretch: Make easing aches and pains part of your work to-do list. Try an easy neck roll or standing side bend to get the blood flowing. Bonus points if you can practice a few yoga poses like cat and cow or downward dog.
2. Take a Break: Every 30 – 45 minutes, take a moment for yourself. Get up from your desk and go on a short walk. Not only will your body thank you for the relief, your mind will too. That’s a double win!
3. Posture is Key: Slouching tends to come naturally, especially since we all spend time looking down at our phones or at our screens at work. Try and elevate your computer screen to eye-level to keep your neck aligned with your spine. Keep your chest out and shoulders back while seated to maintain great posture.
4. Keep Essentials within Arm’s Reach: Your mouse and keyboard should always be closest to you during the work day. Don’t risk straining your back or wrists trying to reach further than your level of flexibility.
5. Consider A Standing Desk: OfficeSource can provide some sitting relief during your work day. The Standing Desk Collection is the perfect solution to get you on your feet! Avoid the harmful long-term effects of too much time sitting with OfficeSource’s Height Adjustable Tables. They are easy, quick and quiet to operate, and offer the optimal vertical range to accommodate people of all sizes.
The use of stand-up desks has been proven to boost the health of the workers who would otherwise be sedentary all through their work day. This standing desk collection includes all the essential pieces that come together to create an office space suitable for up to 8 workers. This collection includes storage and privacy solutions to ensure the comfort and productivity of each person. It’s a great choice to include in your professional office setting, and will also work well in an educational or medical setting.
Create a comfortable office that offers all the ergonomic and overall health benefits, while offering you the full functionality that you are looking for. This office furniture collection offers the benefits that come from periodic standing while hard at work, while also offering great practical storage and organizational space. This office furniture is offered in some great finish options, to include cherry, mahogany, walnut, espresso, white, maple, and more. The hutch gives you two great storage cabinets for neatly storing away items, while also offering you a shelf space for additional organization and display space where you need it the most. The hardware adds just the right contemporary touch you need.
The Wobble Board Collection is perfect for any executive who stands for most of the day. Pair it with a stand-up desk for the ultimate office setup. This collection will help your balance and posture, while also keeping you active throughout the day. Give your feet the comfort they deserve and shop the Wobble Board Collection today.
Innovation is defined as a new idea, method, or device.
Getting Back to Business
The New Corner Office (In the Home)
At COE Distributing we pride ourselves on forward thinking when it comes to furniture and design. At the start of the COVID-19 pandemic, COE Distributing Chairman and CEO J.D. Ewing encouraged COE’s marketing team to pivot their thought process and promote work-from-home solutions right away. The COE team looked at the massive shift in the economy and our world and resolved to be unstoppable in the face of change. This type of thought process and determination expands into other areas of our business as well. We have our sights set on improving our marketing and technology to keep up with the latest trends. We’ve been working on exciting enhancements, some of which have already been implemented and others that are coming soon. Continue reading to learn more about our digital brochures, social media efforts and new website.
Our digital catalogs are a high-quality, full-color digital file featuring all of our products. We’ve released new catalogs to keep up with demand for social distancing in the office, working from home and more. Digital catalogs are easily shareable with your customers. From emails to touchscreens, there are multiple ways that the eCatalogs can be used to reach customers.
We are committed to increasing our presence, brand recognition and engagement for both COE and OfficeSource brands on social media. On our COE Facebook and LinkedIn pages you will find great content about our company and employees as well as exciting announcements about what we have going on. You can follow our OfficeSource pages on Facebook, Instagram, Twitter, Pinterest and LinkedIn. On these pages you will get some great design ideas using our own brand of furniture, inspirational quotes, and of funny work memes. Be sure to check out our pages and follow us today so you don’t miss out!
New Website Launch Summer 2021
Our dealer portal on COEDistributing.com will be launching as an e-commerce website. In addition to being able to purchase directly from the website, you will also have access to our enhanced image library and enjoy a better overall user experience. We listened to your feedback and also solved for one of the most expressed pain points…needing two logins. On our new site, you will be able to login once to access marketing tools and place your orders. We’ve invested in making these enhancements in order to provide a simpler and more streamlined experience for our dealers. Be on the lookout for these changes to launch this Summer!
We hope you find these digital enhancements beneficial to your business, and we will continue to evolve to keep up with technology and this ever-changing industry. If you have any questions, please feel free to contact us at anytime.