Each month we feature a chair from our OfficeSource® line at a special discount price for the entire month. We also provide a downloadable Word Document that our dealers can edit with their own sale price & company information to help with marketing to their customers.
OfficeSource® Big-N-Tall Seating offers uncompromising comfort while at the same time offering functional support. The extra wide and extra deep seats make these chairs perfect for people looking for a less restrictive office chair. If comfort is the most important factor you consider when purchasing an office chair, then these are the chairs for you.
Welcoming employees back to the workplace - In a New Way.
All the information, all in one place!
A successful return to the office post quarantine is not an event, it’s a process. The return involves both transition and transformation. The team at COE has developed solutions for a safe and healthy return to the workplace.
The workplace has changed dramatically in the past few months. Office layouts had to quickly transition from open space collaboration areas to office layouts that encourage social distancing and privacy.
Let your employees know you care about their safety and help by upgrading your office to promote a stress-free environment as employees adjust to the new normal. See all of the Post Covid-19 Office Product Suggestions in these Brochures.
Increase Personal Space
Reconfiguring Open Space Offices
If space allows, create a 6 ft distance between employees & workspaces. Add Panels & Screens to open concept work areas to give each person their own personal space to call their own. Acrylic Panels are great for separating work stations in high volume areas. Assigning workspaces is a great way to limit the number of people using specific spaces.
To help free up space in high volume offices, consider a phased transition of bringing back the workforce, or create varying schedules to help limit the number of people in the office at one time.
For workspaces that do not have traditional desk set ups providing storage for each employee to store their personal items will keep personal belonging separate from other employees’ things.
OS & Fuse Collection Panels
Everyone needs their privacy and individuality within the business environment. The layout and functionality of our OS panel and Fuse Collection systems offers just the right amount of personal space while allowing others to freely contribute ideas together at a productive rate.
Constructed of durable lightweight materials, the aluminum frame adds style to any presentation or shared work environment. Use alone or join together with the optional ganging hardware to create a semi-private space. Featuring two locking casters and a magnetic surface that you can display any important documents and not worry about the board moving anywhere.
Give your workspace more privacy and protection from office distractions in open office spaces without eliminating the ability to interact with coworkers with the new extended frosted & clear acrylic screens or fabric & whiteboard screens by OfficeSource.
Create A Healthy Work Environment
Mobile Check-in Station
Update signage for directions, social distancing, cleaning, hand-washing & occupancy.
Modify Lobby Areas
Determine if a check-in station is needed or required. Modify lobby area with protective screens & limiting the number of guests permitted at one time. Individual seating space that allows for social distancing without the feeling of being separated from others.
Adjust Cleaning Schedules
Increase cleaning schedules that include disinfecting. Check out our Jumpstart to Reopening your Workspace Blog Post for more information about Cleaning & Care of Office Source Products.
Reception Desk w/Screens
Modify Shared Spaces
Modify the use of shared spaces such as break rooms, conference, & training rooms. Single person seating with tablet arms is a great way to create distance without feeling isolated.
Make Employees Health & Wellness A Priority
Provide & standardize work from home solutions
Standup Standing Desk
Identify PPE needs & establish guidelines
Make sure the proper guidelines are in place and you supply your employees with the PPE needed to make them feel secure. If team members can work from home, encourage them to do so, but supply them with the tools needed for success.
Encourage employees to stay home when sick
Here are 5 good reasons to stay at home when you are sick.
- To avoid making your colleagues sick. By going to work when you are sick, you increase the risk of spreading illness to those around you.
- To stop the spread of illness. It is not only your colleagues who may be affected by your illness: how many other people do you come into contact with each day – on your coffee run, picking up work supplies or on your commute to and from home?
- To recover properly. By attending work, you could exacerbate your health problems and later have to take a longer period of sick leave to recover.
- To avoid wasting time at work. By going to work when sick, you are not working to your full capacity. One study found that going to work when sick had a more negative impact overall than simply taking those days off.
- To minimize disruption for your employer.
More time off work due to not allowing your body to recover properly, more sick co-workers and none of you working efficiently is not good for business.
Communicate with empathy & transparency
Now, more than ever, it is crucial to keep team members engaged, connected, and positive. With so many unknowns it is essential for employees to feel like they have normalcy, safety, and an outlet for communication within the workplace and among peers.
Provide Support to Employees
At COE Distributing, we are continuously growing. With fast and big growth, comes the need and opportunity to hire new team members. However, COE is not just interested in any new team members; we are interested in hiring A Players. So, what does being an A Player mean at COE Distributing? It means being dedicated and committed to both the company and oneself, and putting in the work each and every day that is needed to propel forward into success. An A Player is someone who is humble, hungry, and smart and someone who deeply believes in and showcases the company’s core values every single day. An A Player is someone who checks all the boxes on their specific job scorecard, but it also someone who checks the boxes for the company culture as well. With JD Ewing, President and CEO of COE Distributing, believing in the culture and showcasing the core values is something that is vital to the success of the business, and is something that he has worked hard to instill within the walls of COE.
Let’s walk through a few attributes that make someone an A Player at COE Distributing.
1. Be Humble – This means being a person who is quick to point out the contributions of his/her fellow team members; a person who doesn’t seek praise selfishly. At COE Distributing one of our core values is Teamwork! We want to hire people who believe that every single person adds value to the company, no matter what the role.
2. Be Hungry – This is a person who is always putting in effort every single day and is looking ahead at what they can work on and accomplish next. They have the more mindset; where they always want more responsibility and they want to keep learning more and as much as possible. Hungry people are self-motivated and show tremendous dedication and motivation every single day.
3. Be Smart- This is a person who has good intuition on the people around them and can work with anybody.” Someone who not only contributes to the conversation, but also sits back and listens to others. A person who is always fully engaged in any situation or discussion.
4. A Problem Solver – At COE Distributing, we want team members who are always coming up with solutions. It is one thing to bring a question or problem to the team, but it is a whole other thing to present a question or problem with ways to answer or solve them. The leadership team is always wanting to hear ideas and thoughts from the team members, so be someone who is always thinking and ready to share. Afterall, transparency and being open and honest is another core value at COE.
5. Be Engaged – Eat, live and breathe our culture and core values every single day. Be eager to participate in all employee engagement opportunities at COE, including book groups, employee of the quarter luncheons, birthday celebrations, potlucks, Warrior Helmet ceremonies, etc. Coming to work should be something to look forward to. If you are engaged every single day and believe in the culture, then you will love and have fun with what you do. Being engaged also presents opportunities to learn more and grow. At COE, we want team members who desire to gain knowledge every single day, team members who put in the work towards finishing and succeeding in all goals and dreams, and team members who are always willing to grow and step out of their comfort zone to become better than they were yesterday!
COE Distributing is a company that continues to grow and does not have any plans of slowing down anytime soon, so we are looking for new team members to join our amazing team. If you are an A Player, which is someone who is humble, hungry, smart, a problem solver, and fully engaged, then you will fit in perfectly and we want you! At COE Distributing, our leaders encourage growth and transparency and they believe that every single team member, no matter what the role is vital to the success of the company.
Check out all our open positions at https://www.coedistributing.com/careers/ and come be a part of a fun and fully engaged team.